Sunday, February 1, 2009

Toast


In order to continue offering more breakfast options, I am putting this in here. It's very easy and low cost!

Toast
-2 slices of bread
-topping (jelly, butter, cinnamon, etc...)

1. Put the bread into the toaster.
2. Select desired amount to toast the bread. This is usually on a scale of 1-5 or so. 1 will barely cook the bread, and 5 will turn it black. Somewhere around 3 is good.
3. Depress the lever to make the toast descend into the toaster.
4. Wait
5. CAUTION!!! When the toast pops up, it will be quite warm. Please do not burn yourself.
6. Apply the topping of your choice.
7. Put on a plate and enjoy!

Serves 1, (and for those of you who keep track, it is 29 points).

--Dustin

3 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Thanks Dustin, I needed this recipe. I keep on burning myself, so I'm grateful for the warning...
Oh, and I was wondering, do you put the bread in vertically or horizontally?? I can never remember...

Delcia said...

Hey Dustin!! Help! I'm so confused...I just tried it with cinnamon and it was disgusting!! Are you supposed to put something else with the cinnamon perhaps? And how much jelly do you use??? I just don't know....

Hayley said...

This seems awfully familiar...lets be honest...I check this blog with a mentality of one day aspiring to these recipes! But alas! I've made toast every day for the last two weeks. Looking at me developing these skills!