Sunday, February 14, 2010

Home cookin

Since it was Valentines Day and we were feeling a bit lazy, and since Mom and Dad were out of town, we decided to have an easy dinner.  I'm including the recipe of the main dish.

Lasagna

-1 pan frozen lasagna (made by somebody else)

Directions:
Cook at 350 degrees for 2 hours.

That's it!  Very yummy-even if there is some spinach in there.  And just for today, its like Who's Line Is It Anyway, so points don't matter.  Maybe next week I'll return to my more ambitious recipes.

--Dustin

2 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Sounds good to me!!

Calgary Legal Real Estate Blog said...

That's such a good idea Dustin! I never thought of actually using pre-made lasagna that way. I always just started stabbing at the frozen lasagna with an ice pick and a spoon. You're so clever. Next week I hope to post my famous party drink - ice water. It's pretty confusing, and most people don't get it right the first time, but feel free to call if you have any questions!